♥visitors

Friday, January 15, 2010

about 2day...

yeah,2day so hapi cuz Quan Wei (jia yi's brother) go n belanja us Vitagen, wakaka...nvr c he belanja b4 wan, so really THANK YOU....XD

when v hv SJ period, my SJ teacher, Mr. Vejay make us laugh until pengsan..haha...XD
I nvr hav fun in SJ period b4 wan...

I gt meeting + tugas 2day,
aiyo...I so tired when meeting, when the teacher talking,
my eyes close slowly...thn, Zzz...@~@
but, luckily the teacher n other ppl dun hav notice about it..if not...
the teacher say tat PPS need do double of nilam done by normal students,
I duno ahli pak need a not....
Thn, ketua pak oso say tat v must turunkan lenggan at anywhr except in class n sn lab....
Haiz, is so hot...T.T

When tugasING, I feel tat i m so hungry...
Luckily,
the AJK notice about it n giv us early rehat,
if not, i m gonna pengsan at thr lorh...@~@

When walking around at skul,
I saw my form1 teacher, Pn. Wong(my class teacher in F1) n Pn. Tan(my Sn teacher in F1),
they still remember me...i think they 4got me zor...haha, me so hapi a...XD

Thn 2day tugas no need stay until 3:30p.m,
the AJK giv us go early,
i stay until 3:15p.m thn can bac liao..wakaka...XD

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuz can giv tat duno bc ppl c n oso wan improve my BI,haiz...
    haha...ur english too GOOD so u dun understand o??XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. so broken de english.. really need 2 improve XD

    ReplyDelete